Saturday, August 18, 2012

From the Mother of Chris Han

“A Divine Connection”

I thank all of the adults involved for their gifts and generosity.
I thank them all for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity

How has the Ivy League Connection affected me?
The experience has been excellent and extraordinary.
To witness and to see how it has transformed Christopher and me,
I will be forever grateful, for eternity.

He has grown more in maturity,
I have no doubt he can handle the freedom, with the responsibility.
I do not need to fear,
If he decides to attend college far from here.
Because, I know I am in his heart, no matter where.

I thank all the caring adults in this program,
Because of God and His angels
You were able to be a part of something very special.

The opportunities and choices, there is no limit,
You may not know it, or even realize it yet,
But, I expect, God to show us all,
‘How Much Better Can This Get?’

I am proud of what Christopher has accomplished,
And whatever he decides to do, or whoever he becomes,
I will always cherish.
For all I desire is for him to be happy and at peace,
May this always be my heart-felt and sacred wish

I will always be a part of him, and he will always be a part of me,
And I hope when people see us together, they will ask us,
“Why are you so happy?”

Then, I can answer with all sincerity and honesty,
“Because of the Ivy League Connection,
We both have bonded with the most divine connection,
And it has helped both of us be....
Who we were born to be!”

By: Jade Jeong
(Christopher’s Mom)

No comments: